Saturday, February 20, 2010

Data Search Lab Map # 3

This is a map of the Conservationsal Areas of Broward County,Fl. It includes the areas of invasive plants and all the conservation areas in the county. It took me a little while to find this data, and then when I did download the layers it was a bigger size than my normal county boundry that I had been using the other two maps. So I ended up downloading the county boundry from the same website that I got all the included info that I had so it would all end up being the same size. Also, when downloading the Invasive Plants layer with points it seemed to be really cluttered, so instead of using the points layer I chose to use the group layer and that seemed to releave some clutter and labeled the areas instead of the particular points. Other than that I had no crucial problems. This is my final map which concludes my Data Search Lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment